Can’t pass this up either. New from Darren Aronofsky: Black Swan. Requiem fucked me up pretty bad so what will this have in store??
Listening to this today, I realized it describes my life pretty well right now. I have a deeper appreciation for it now.
Nikki and Paulo Sandbox
While you’re exploring the adults-only Make Sense of Lost’s Timeline exhibit, why not drop the rugrats off at the Nikki and Paulo sandbox? Trust me, there’s no better place to frolic and make foot statue sand castles than in an enclosed area very near to the shallow grave that Lost’s least-liked characters were buried in. Arzt would be proud!
(Movieline’s suggestion for a Lost attraction at Disney World)
Who the hell are Nina and Pablo?
An attraction at Disney World? That would be hilarious.
This is how much it has affected me in 24 hours:
- Last night after I saw it when I went to bed I obviously dreamt. EVERY TIME I woke up I was like “Ok what just happened. Where was I? Wait, how did I get there? OH MANNNNN” And I definitely had a lucid dream last night.
- I spent a good part of the day spinning a jack on its edge. In fact, I’m still doing it.
- During my rehearsal today I randomly heard music coming from outside the auditorium and the first thing I thought of was “the kick is coming”.
- Alec and I spent a good 5 minutes talking about the significance of the ending.
- We did everything we could to link whatever we were talking about to Inception.
- Whenever someone said something awkward or there was an awkward conversation we would go, “So you know what’s a great film? Inception.”
I’m the normal one. The rest of you are still dreaming.
Heather, this is for you. Yay double references!
This is on apvivi’s desktop. After it reaches 0 it goes into a loud siren and then shuts down his laptop if he doesn’t enter the numbers. Now that’s intense.
News that doesn’t involve pushing a button: my episode of Knowing LOST has been posted! It’s gotten some great feedback already, check it out and let me know what you think!
THAT is a fan. Too intense for me though.